Kenneth and June Ashburner created this spectacular woodland garden on the edge of Dartmoor National Park in Devon over the last forty years, and many of the magnificent trees that grace the 5-acre garden were grown from seed collected by Kenneth on his travels around the Northern Hemisphere. The garden has matured to create a beautiful combination of art and nature, set in one of the loveliest parts of the West Country. Sadly, Kenneth passed away in 2010, so to ensure a secure future for this precious collection of trees, a charitable company has been formed and a committed band of trustees is already hard at work.
Please could you help support this unique garden in any way you possibly can? There are many ways to help:
- By becoming a Friend of Stone Lane Garden and enjoying unlimited visits, special events and newsletters.
- Buying trees from our nursery that offers an extensive range of birches and alders.
- Purchasing a piece of beautiful artwork from the annual Mythic Garden Sculpture Exhibition.
- Volunteering in the garden or at events.
- Making a donation to the charity.
- Leaving a legacy to the charity in your Will.
- Encouraging anyone you know to visit and support us too.
We look forward to welcoming you at Stone Lane Gardens. Thank you.