Become a Friend
Become a ‘Friend of Stone Lane Gardens’ to enjoy the garden at any time of year and help us to preserve this very special space on the edge of Dartmoor.
- One year season ticket: visit the garden whenever you like and as often as you like over a 12-month period.
- Free entry to the sculpture exhibition (May to October).
- Invitations to SPECIAL EVENTS.
- The ‘Friends’ newsletter, with informative and interesting articles about the garden.
- 30% Discount on tree purchases from our nursery if you pay by Standing Order.
- The chance occasionally to buy unusual and rare plants ahead of the public.
Membership Types & Costs
- Single membership (£30) entitles one person to free entry.
- Family membership (£40) entitles all members of your immediate family to free entry.
Giving a gift of membership to friends or families is an ideal Christmas or birthday present!
To pay by Standing Order, please print out the Friends membership form – web, complete the bank details section and return it to us.
Gift Aid declaration: Please treat as Gift Aid donations all qualifying gifts of money made today and in the future. I confirm I have paid or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for that tax year. I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify. I understand the charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give.
Pay by Cheque or Standing Order
If you prefer to send us a cheque in the post, or set up a Standing Order, please print out and complete this form: