Water Garden restoration appeal

Please help us put the magic back into our water garden.

Delicate bark…ethereal and tactile


Our lovely garden has reached a stage in it’s life where it needs major renovation. Parts of the garden have outgrown (literally) their original design and purpose. None more so than the water garden, the oldest part of the garden. We need to redesign key areas to bring back some of the magic.

This is where you can make a real difference. With your support, we can ensure that future visitors continue to enjoy this naturalistic woodland and water garden, and find inspiration amongst our beautiful trees.

To make a donation by credit/debit card or Paypal, please use the form below.
If you are a UK taxpayer, you may be able to boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate (see box below).

NOTE: After clicking ‘donate’, click ‘continue’ under the ‘Don’t have a Paypal account‘ heading.

Payment by cheque

If you would prefer to send us a cheque, then please print off the form below and send it to us with your donation.

donation by cheque

What is Gift Aid?

Gift Aid is a scheme set up by the Government to allow Charities to reclaim the income tax you will already have paid on the donation you make to us.

This means that for a basic rate taxpayer, we can reclaim 25% of your donation from Revenue & Customs. So a donation of £10 is worth £12.50 to us if you ‘Gift Aid’ it.

Please read this: I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Please notify the charity if you want to cancel this declaration, change your name or home address or no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.